Sunday, September 20, 2015
HACA Board Meeting Minutes: Sunday September 20th
HAWAIIAN ACRES COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
September 20 2015
I. PRESIDENTS REPORT:
1) Motion : to accept VP Earl Jambura resignation accepted .
Ayes 8 noes 0
2)Dorothy led discussion on the SUP and. achievements of having gotten all the paper work ; documentation finished and accepted by Planning dept in . research contributed includes documentation that could be previous renewal permits as a community center from 1993. Letter written for postponement and extension to final and SUP. Mahalo Dorothy
3) Dorothy proposed a raise for groundskeeper Kim Pinkerton. He has done this work for many years and is dependable . This motion was tabled for further discussion depending on financials :
4) Motion made by Simone Lindhart, to nominate Shawn Beltz as new VICE president :
Discussion followed . All board members voted in favor .
Shawn Beltz sworn in as new Vice President of Haca
Vote and motion passed . :
Ayes 8 noes 0
II. Treasurers report : treasurer in hospital . Ten months ; approximate Income from transfer fees or dues are approx $17,000.
Much discussion on format and protocol for newsletter . Haca will find the template and guideline format . Diane is still writing her independent Whirled world.
Discussion Tabled until Commitee and protocols can be addressed .
1) Put chains and locks on hinges of gates in playing field
2). petty cash for two rubber backed runners for wet floors
3) BIISC big island invasive species Commitee will work with Patrice on Albizia eradication and Ohi'a wilt
4) Dahl requesting requisition for tiling floor . Will do estimates and pricing , labor costs .
5) motion made for NO TRESPASSING signs . Motion passed
8 ayes noes 0
6) schedule the newsletter Commitee to meet in person .
Posted by Shawn at 11:43 AM